It’s time for HubSpot Developers from all over the world to connect, discuss, and learn together at HubSpot Developer Day. We’re celebrating the developer community with a day-long conference by developers for developers.
Still not sure? Here are five reasons why you'll want to be at Developer Day this year:
- INBOUND -- If you're already planning to be at the best marketing and sales event of the year in Boston, then you're practically already at Developer Day. Simply make your way over to Cambridge to attend the Friday of INBOUND (September 29th).
- It's Free -- We want you to build amazing sites on HubSpot. Developer Day can help you do that, and it's completely free.
- Network with other developers and agencies -- Ever want to bounce a development problem or question off someone else who knows what you're going through? This is the place to do just that. By attending Developer Day you'll meet a bunch of developers that you can network with, and when needed, who can help answer questions. Whether you're an independent developer or an agency, you can also network with others to grow your business.
- Get exclusive access to the latest development tools and features in HubSpot -- Attending Developer Day means that you'll not only learn about some amazing new products coming but also get access to them as soon as possible.
- Meet the HubSpot product team -- If you've ever wanted to meet the people behind the HubSpot product, now is your chance. There will be an "Ask Me Anything" (within reason) session during Developer Day where you can get all of your technical questions heard, and hopefully answered.
Check out the schedule and register for Developer Day below. We can't wait to see you there!